We are looking for .Net Developers to build software using languages and technologies of the NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support In this role, you should be able to write functional code with sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we'd like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
• Participate in requirements analysis.
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture. '•• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages. Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (Solo). Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
• Degree from a recognized university preferably a degree in Computer Science/Engimering/IT.
• Sound knowledge in web related development, design patterns.
• Minimum 2+ years of industry experience.
• Excellent trouble shooting and communication skills.
• Possessing good interpersonal, analytical and programming skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience of .Net framework v.4.0+, C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC 4.0+
• Experience of database technologies: MS SQL 2008+, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ.
• Tools knowledge of Visual Studio 2012+, SQL Server Management Studio, TFS, NUnit.
• Basic knowledge of SSRS, Crystal reports and SSIS would be an added advantage.
• Experience of kendo controls, AM charts, RAD controls would be an added advantage.
• Familiar with agile software development methodologies (e. g. SCRUM) as well as plan driven delivery methodologies (e. g. Waterfall and unified) would be an added advantage.
By Signing up, you confirm that you have read and agree with Jobenvoy.com's Terms & Conditions
at Envoy Ortus