Designation:Dy. Manager / Manager - Operations
Job Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
1. Manage Visa Assessment Center efficiency & productivity within the given city. Ensure that the Teams are aligned & contribute towards achievement of parameters enlisted in the Team Objective Tracker
2. Direct responsibility for the Units profitability and achieve targets (EBIT) set for the city
3. Develop and maintain business relationships with all Consulate officials
4. Ensure compliance to all existing processes and meet the defined SLA’s. Ensures that the teams are mentored & work towards adherence of all SOP’s/ processes, required to be complied with, from an Organizational & ISO perspective.
5. Responsibility to manage city and staff efficiency & productivity.
6. Undertake initiatives for process enhancements to improve quality & efficiency of the Unit. Facilitate & encourage teams to share “Spark Ideas”, and, encourage sharing of Best Practices.
7. Ensure conduct of Product & Process Training to all staff on a regular basis through coaching and development.
8. Ensure all staff attends trainings scheduled by HR & ensures effective Process Monitoring, by conducting Internal Process Certifications (OCL’s), for all staff.
9. Manage Security (Physical & Data) at the Application Centre and to ensure effective controls are in place to pre-empt any physical / data security breach incidents.
10. Ensure adherence to Corporate Security Policy.
11. Ensure on going Value Added services are enhanced & maintained thereby achieving the monthly/annual targets
12. Ø Ensures Updating of Productivity & VAS Conversion Grid – to track performance on a weekly/monthly/basis – data available for H1 & H2 appraisal
13. Ø Targets to be shared with the staff & progress reviewed at defined frequency, (recommended weekly), and
14. Ø Incentives to be disbursed to the staff, as per achievement, on a monthly basis
· Liaison with support functions (Administration, HR, Finance etc.) & local Government authorities, to comply with local statutory requirements, as applicable.
· Regular / Monthly Meetings are conducted with the Mission to
· Ø Discuss MOR (Monthly Operations Review), other initiatives (E.g. participation at events organized by the missions) to ensure a cordial & healthy relationship is maintained with the Diplomatic Mission(s).
· Ø Closure of all issues discussed/ MOM points during meetings/ Correspondence with mission(s).
· Ø Engage with missions to provide additional service offerings- like Video Conferencing, Additional Submission Locations, and SMS Alerts for 100% Applications, and other initiatives - to enhance the Applicant Experience, and/or opportunities to increase revenues.
· Lead new process rolls outs within the city.
· Ensure personal & professional development for employees by providing for trainings as per requirements.
· Mentor the team on a regular basis, thereby ensuring a successor is created for the position
· Succession planning for key employees
By Signing up, you confirm that you have read and agree with Jobenvoy.com's Terms & Conditions