Responsible for organizing, planning and conducting long distance expeditions, travel, and tours for
groups or individuals and make sure that the travel runs smoothly from venue to venue without any
issue. Required to confirm reservations and show times, deal with venue managers, ticket agents and
promoters, manage the schedules of the travel group and look after their finances.
• Handle inbound inquiries from potential travelers and convert them into bookings.
• Prompt engagement with our customers around the world over phone calls and emails.
• Discuss and understand the requirements and plan the trip accordingly.
• Gather travel requirements from customers.
• Listen and understand travelers expectations in order to design appropriate programs.
• Provide a package based on the customer’s budget.
• Offer quotes and travel itineraries using our systems.
• Provide travel consultation to travelers over the phone & Email.
• Communicate with operation partners to prepare travel programs / quotes.
• Responsible for providing a backup plan in the event of an unexpected situation.
• Responsible for handling any kind of emergencies when the customer travels.
• Responsible for negotiating with the hotels and transport agencies to get the best deals.
• Handle digital marketing campaigns with the help of the marketing team.
• Ensure a high quality of service towards our travelers.
• Diploma / Degree level of education & 2 years minimum work experience in inbound travels.
• Fluent in English (Spoken/Written)
• Excellent communication skill over the phone and email.
• Pleasant personality with good customer service.
• Great attitude to learn, grow and adapt into our culture
• Strong in storytelling capabilities.
• Maintain travelers’ & sales information in the CRM
• Timely follow up on inquires, leads & opportunities.
• Provide field advises to travelers and showcase a real expertise of the region
• Be reactive to travelers’ inquiries and be available 24/7 during their tour.
• Update the database frequently with respect to hotels/experiences/partners.
• Contribute to loyalty improvement by collecting travelers’ feedback.
• Provide content about your destination to the marketing team (photos, videos, articles).
• Willing to work long hours and under the pressure of targets.
• Travel enthusiast.
By Signing up, you confirm that you have read and agree with Jobenvoy.com's Terms & Conditions
at Baringa (Pvt) Ltd