We are looking for a customer oriented Help Desk Engineer to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as the company's front liner and will solve basic technical provide support for assigned areas.
The Help Desk Engineer is responsible for providing world-class service to internal and external customers by timely management of cases whilst proactively addressing service issues and customer concerns and act as solutions partner improving CAMMS ability to effectively respond to customer needs.
· Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues.
· Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
· Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
· Update customer data and produce activity reports
· Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problem through to resolution.
· Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations
· Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
· Recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
· Preserve and grow your knowledge of Help Desk procedure, products and services.
· Minimum 3 of years' experience in similar capacity
· Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
· Familiarity with MS Office & Emails is essential.
· Experience in programming and SQL will be an added advantage
· Superior telephone etiquette skills
· Walk customers through problem solving process
· Strong teamwork and communication skills
· Experience in working with people from different time zones, backgrounds and cultures.
By Signing up, you confirm that you have read and agree with Jobenvoy.com's Terms & Conditions
at CAMMS GROUP