Join a high growth startup that is disrupting the EdTech IndustryBe a part of a firm that encourages innovation and creativity
Our client is an EdTech startup that provides users with a unique and enhanced learning experience. Founded in 2017, they are on an incredible growth trajectory, with almost 10 million users in the Asia Pacific region. As a result of their growth, they are actively hiring for their team based in Colombo.
The Social Media Specialist will work with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey. You will administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content.
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting content and developing campaigns through social advertising in the following channels: Website, Blog, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Developing and building collaborative relationships with external companies to run campaigns/giveaways, etc.
- Proposing other marketing solutions and executing SEO/SEM.
- You have at least 3 years experience in Digital Marketing / Content Management / Marketing Communications ideally within a well known startup or within the education sector
- Experience within Social Media / Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills.
- You have the willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions for problems.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.