Are you a developer with a strong background in Node.js?
We are looking for a Senior Developer who will contribute in core API development (Node.js), participate in integration efforts with IBM middleware and AWS lambdas (Node.js).
You will work in an international, multi-disciplinary team with highly motivated and talented individuals. Our client is a B2B Software as a Service supplier for the Human Resources sector and boasts large multinational enterprises as clients such as Arvato, Netflix, Heineken, Booking.com and many others.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Node.js
- Experience in TDD
- Comfortable with MySQL
- Knowledge of ADFS is a big plus
- RESTful and API development
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Good command in English
- Experience or passion to work with NodeJS
What would be nice to have:
- Exposure to MongoDB
- Knowledge of serverless architectures (AWS lambdas)
- Experience in implementation of integration projects
- Comfortable with AWS services
- Having worked with IBM Service Bus / IBM App Connect is a big plus
- Exposure to behavior driven testing (cucumber)
- A full-time, 40 hours/week position
- Competitive salary including a bonus scheme
- Informal, entrepreneurial, international and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated
- Apart from your contribution to the company, your personal development has high priority
- The opportunity to revolutionize the HR-Tech market